• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 23' CC Deep V

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonesome Drift

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have loved Parker Boats since my dad had an 1801 CC when i was a kid. I'm finally ready to pick up a Parker of my own and I'm looking for a 23' CC Deep V model ideally 2004 or newer boat and motor, closed transom w/ bracket mounted 250 HP Four Stroke Yamaha w/ low hours, T-Top w/ rocket launchers, and a livewell. I am a cash buyer in Point Pleasant, NJ and am willing to travel for the right boat.

If someone is looking to sell or has seen a boat that is a good fit please let me know. Thanks in advance and tight lines!!

-Mike

Forgot to mention. Looking for a private seller. I would prefer to avoid dealers if at all possible.

-Mike

I have been looking at this one, but, I think I am going to wait longer and see if the "right" 2310 shows up for sale

[email protected]

I have no affiliation with the seller. But, I recommend that if you pursue this, check out the motor for corrosion. There is a history of this happening in the 225s, not really sure about the 250s. Good luck with your search.

Not an exact fit, but pretty close. I'm looking to sell my 2002, 2300 DVCC, Lift Kept, 225 Yamaha w/ 494 hours.
No bottom paint, trailer in storage, full electronics - Garmin GPS, Furuno Sounder, CD Player, etc.
Tee top w/ rod holders, Lee Sidewinder Outriggers. Boat is in perfect shape with the exception of some flaking paint on the Armstrong engine bracket. Swivel cushioned seats on pedestals above large live well. Pulpit with west coast style bow rail, full curtains. Recently serviced, with records. Let me know if you'd like to see a few pics. Thanks, Jeff [email protected] Boat is on the East Coast of Central Florida.

I have a 2006 23 Deep V, Yam 250 w/aprox. 650 hrs. Very nice T-top. Has Garmin radar, Garmin 2010 GPS/MAP, VHF, leaning post, live well, Fusion stereo (new 2010), no bottom paint, curtains, no trailer- dry stored. Great shape and have service records. I could be interesting in selling. What is your budget?

I am still looking for a 23' Parker DVCC. Looking for 2004 or newer, closed transom w/ 250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke, T-Top, and a trailer. I am willing to travel anywhere on the east coast for thr right boat and my budget is $30k.

I am not interested in boats with the 225 HP Yamaha unless i can see service records showing that the exhaust manifold has been replaced.

If anyone is interested in selling please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Mike

Back