Mahi out of Beaufort NC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkA

Reaction score
Weather finally co-operated to get in a trip offshore. Headed 42 miles out and found the mahi biting, albeit tentatively. Ended up with 2 nice gaffer bulls in the 30lb range with a couple slingers thrown in. We had 2 come unbuttoned after several minutes and many short strikes. But it was a beautiful day out in the blue water with 2-3' seas and light wind, making for a nice ride out and back.

Attachments

• IMG_1483 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1483 (Small).JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 192
Looks like a great time. My neck hurts from looking at the pic. :wink:

johnkn":3ghtomra said:
Looks like a great time. My neck hurts from looking at the pic. :wink:
Ya, sorry, but posting pics drive me nuts sometimes. This one shows correct when I open it, and nothing I did seemed to get it to orient correctly.

If you like, send it to me jknott(at)erols.com and I'll try to fix it. thanks

johnkn":19gb6wtc said:
If you like, send it to me jknott(at)erols.com and I'll try to fix it. thanks
Thanks, but I'll just post this one. I like the shots right after they come on the boat better than dock shots. The colors show up much better. But to save your neck, I'll add this one. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1480 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1480 (Small).JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 170
Nice Mark. I saw your boat in the water at Boat House last evening when I went to fuel up. I made it out today also and finally got a few. Not as nice as your beast though :D

You guys have some beautiful water there. Hopefully I will find some within the next couple of weeks here. I fall asleep every night dreaming about screaming reels.

Back