Major overhaul of 25 ph

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branbeach84

Reaction score
How is everyone, i am beginning an overhaul of my 25 ph, i have numerous questions before i start making cuts, first off my floor is rock solid, but have some concerns about the tanks and possible moisture within foam etc. drained gas seems fine,
But would like to adress issues before repowering amd paint. Does anyone know the best way to remove deck, im guessing to find out where the outside stringers are and cut down the middle of stringer so you will have seem to install new floor if necesary, second question this particular boat was originally a fire department boat and has drains on both sides ofdeck in front of scuppers, and also has two sets of scuppers on both sides, one right over top of the other one, very confusing to me, have pictures below. Really need and will greatly appreciate any advice

Cannot post pictures from my iphone apparently, if yall knownhow let me know if not be glad to email pics

Thanks i tried that app no success, would really love to upload these pictures to get some input, 757-678-3021 is number text me if ya feel like assisting thanks

If you email the photos off your iPhone to yourself, it will usually ask you what size you want the pics. Select "Medium". When you open your email then save them to your phone again or iPad .. or whatever you use to post. That should do it.

Odd scupper setup, and drains in floor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 433
And should the original lower scupper drains self bail with a single 225 4 stroke on bracket, thanks again for any input

Branbeach84":381spxh2 said:
And should the original lower scupper drains self bail with a single 225 4 stroke on bracket

Yes. Those are the factory deck drains / scuppers.
However, the extra hole above that is plugged is not factory and I can't possible ever see it being needed.

This is what my transom looks like.
My scuppers are behind the transom cutouts you see here.

Attachments

• 01 transom.jpg
    01 transom.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 424
Thanks megabyte, ur boats sweet, and i plan on filling the deck drains, and im hoping she will still drained out of the opened scuppers

I have never had an issue with my scuppers draining, but if you would like to open them up a bit, do a search for Dales project post where he replaced his factory tubes with much larger drains using PVC pipe.

My main concern is the actually deck drains in front of the tramsom scuppers, was originally a fire dep. boat, i find it out, not sure if those boats were built heavier or what

Back