More than just a beutiful day today.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crbfisher

Reaction score
My new Parker 25SE just came in :D so I went down to TriState to take a look at her even though she has not been preped for delivery yet. I got a great picture of my 3 year old son on her. God I wish I could figure out how to put pictures on this site. I am a computer moron. I miss polaroids and scotchtape.
If there are any do gooders out there that can help me I can email it to someone who can add it to this thread.

Thanks Catfish. I don't want to say I upgraded, but rather side stepped from a 2002 2120 to the 25 center console. My first center console. I am looking forward to her maiden voyage in about a week and a half.

Nice boat. Enjoy. You will be happy with your new toy. I have an 08 25se. Love the boat.

nice boat. I too have been toying with the idea of side stepping from a MVSC to a DVCC ... either a 23 or a 25... the 23 can be single engined, but if I'm gonna side step i'd rather go with something I can get further offshore with, so the 25 is pretty appealing.

I like the 25SE a lot - nice boat.

I'd *LIKE* a CC with a potty in the console, but the damned gradys are so pricey and the CCs are so rare.

good luck with your boat

Great Picture. He will smile like that every time you get him on the boat. Pass on the boating bug!

Hey CaptainJim The console in the picture is the new one with head capabilities. No need to find that GW

SoutheastParker":262dmn3a said:
Hey CaptainJim The console in the picture is the new one with head capabilities. No need to find that GW

True. I believe that console is also available on the smaller CC's as well.

It is available on the 23 as well. It is large enough inside to fit 2 people. I am just going to use mine for storage. I want to fabricate some kind of storage system in there.

OK... Here are some photos of the step-in console.

This one is currently being used in the 23 and 25 CC's and a smaller version with the same style lines will be available in the 18 and 21 for the new model year.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 004.jpg