My '95 2530

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stuck on there and the weight of the Crows Nest rests on them. They will be removed when it is stood up.

Smittles1179":3ahg4aor said:
The grab bar is the BOMB! where do I get one of those made? I have a 2120 and want one!

It was done at the tower shop where the Crows nest was built....The more we climb around the boat......The better Everyone likes it.

Decided on another upgrade. My Son and Girlfriend were all over this. It will be much easier to clean and keep things straight in there.

Before:

100_5772_zps91c8842b.jpg

Here you can see the difference in size.

100_5773_zps1f40bff7.jpg

After:

16 X 39 with twin Stainless Slam latches.

100_5774_zpsa74d6ed8.jpg

100_5775_zpsd63cf9de.jpg

Sweet upgrade!

I need to live vicariously through your project posts this time of year.
Just shoveled another 7.5" of snow today. :(

I am SO ready for spring!

How Ya Like me now? LOL......Crows Nest Project complete. Dropped it this morning at Posner's Marine to get the computer hooked up to program it...Picked it up later today $99 and to the water we went. :)

Will be Cobia fishing on Friday. :D

Special Thanks to Dale Kirkland for the pix's. Thank You Sweety. :D

070_zpsefdc2942.jpg

069_zps2b6b43d8.jpg

068_zpse65c64db.jpg

067_zps70b1ec41.jpg

066_zpsa57f915c.jpg

Looks great!!
Whats with the sweatshirts Florida boys?!?! Must have been 70 so you have to break out your winter clothes!! 8)

Yea that breeze blowing out of the SW was a little chilly.

I went into my marina twice yesterday. now I can throw this boat around where I want it, without fear or hesitation.

You going to add radar?

Yes....and Autopilot and a Garmin 6208 on the Crows Nest box. I think the 6208 will come first, but I'm tapped out right now.

Huge cockpit, huge cabin, and now huge observation platform with controls all on a 25' boat. Very nice indeed.

I want to do something similar to my swim bracket between the Ss thru bolts and the alluminum bracket. What was the material you used between the bracket and the ss bolts. If it was nylon did it hold up or what did the nylon washer look like? I'm really curious and I was at the hardware store looking at nylon washer yesterday wondering if it would hold up to pressure and seeing if they would crack. Thanks

Back