My Brand New 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMR

Reaction score
I picked up my boat last night, brand new 2010 2520XL, I put on the Garmin 4212 system on it. Needless to say I think I am in love. You have all seen a million Parkers but this one is finally mine.

I picked it up with 1.1 hours on the clock and ran it until about 2. I practised docking it a few times and feel good about that.

The dealer was awesome, I did find a couple issues. First the arm rest ripped out of the drivers seat and I found 2 chips in the cockpit deck.

I inspected a bunch of other Parkers at the marina and found they all had a small chip or several in their cockpit decks. How would I repair those in the future?

Anyway I look forward to an awesome summer of fishing and fun with the family.

Attachments

• Parker Day of Pick Up 1.jpg
    Parker Day of Pick Up 1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 441
Is that @ boats inc? That looks like the Niantic River... I think I am docked very close to if that is the red marker at the turn.

Congratulations on your new Parker, and to CP AMR!
You get extra karma points for posting a photo. 8)

Go to your user control panel and put your location in the "Location" field.
That way you can connect with other owners and users nearby. :)

Yes, this is Boats Inc. I am way, way, way, way, way out at the end of the dock. Did I tell you how far out I am. I should have just bought the slip and fished from that, it is far enough out. Good for me though so I don't hit too much. I pray they don't put a boat next to me, it feels like I take up a lot of water in that boat. It is slip number 171.

NICE! I'm out at 156 (I think that is the #) - we drink WAAYYY more beer out there - so much better. I am the 23SE next to the grady cheseapeake called "Boys Toy."

My boats name is Mojo but its temporarily not on there.

Back