• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NADA PARKER BOAT VALUES ARE INACCURATE, WHY?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What good is the NADA book value when trying to figure out what a buyer should offer a seller? Any Parker I inquire about has an asking price of 50-100% more. Any suggestions as to what a buyer should offer a seller as far as price and how do you come up with a fair price for both buyer and seller to get a deal done?
Looking forward to your comments!
Thanks

I found the same thing when looking for my 2320, guess I was lucky and was able to find one for NADA and even less.

Think it is a matter of supply and demand plus the crazy prices of new boats. Not many manufacturers of a pilot house dv boat. Also seems like Parkers on the west coast are asking an even higher price due to limited availability or having to transport across country.

NADA has always been that way, In my opinion, if you find a boat that has been well taken care of, and in top condition at a nada value, jump on it!!! But seriously what you are willing to pay should be based on condition and what they are selling for in your area. If you find one you like run a new post here with pic's, details, etc. and I'm sure you will get plenty of help deciding its value . Good luck Mike

Back