Need Live Bait Well Discharge Tube

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobplt

Reaction score
I know I can make one of these, but......Does anyone know where I can buy a center discharge tube for a 1995 2300 DVCC live bait well? I try to keep everything original equipment and would like the one that this well was designed to use. I haven't measured it but would think it would be a standard fitting.

Yes indeed I think that's it. Are you sure the fitting is the right size for Parker's and do yo know if it screws in or not?

I would give them a call to confirm. They sell some Parker OEM parts. That piece just screws into the drain at the bottom of the live-well.

It's known as a "Stand Pipe".

Be careful with that style. While it was easy for the manufacture to build a livewell drain using it, it is a less than desirible setup.

Here's what happens.....

You stick the stand pipe in and fill the livewell.

You spend time catching bait...or buy it.

You take off for your fishing grounds to go catch'em

You get to the spot and open the lid......only to see all your baits DEAD because the bumps you were taking shoke the stand pipe loose and all the water ran out...

Been there .....Done that. :(

My stock live-well uses a stand pipe and it screws into the drain at the bottom. I live line Mackeral and have never had an issue. When I'm done fishing, I unscrew it and the live-well drains. Seems to work great.

A little off topic, but my live-well pump is dying..... Any recommendations for a replacement?

Back