New Boat (2120)!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newt

Reaction score
Well I finally, after months of research and agonizing, bought a boat today. Nothing fancy to many here, but it's the first boat I've ever owned that's NOT a center console. So I bought a 2120 SC today with sunshade, bolsters, electronics, spotlight on the front, and the usual options that dealers order. The one big thing I did order was a bulkhead mounted second helm.

I won't get possession until the end of june probably since I've yet to move to my new house on Mallet's bay in Vermont, so no pictures yet.

I wanted to thank everyone here. This site was a huge help to me.

Newt

Congrats on your 2120 you will love it. The 2nd station is like having a center console with the free movements and the comfort of a cabin we love ours.
Best Of Luck !

" Bean "

You will love that setup. On the 2120 the bulkhead mount 2nd station is the best way to go, due to the smaller cockpit size.
Congrats on the new boat

Steve Passing Thru 2120 closed transom
200 hpdi
Old Lyme CT

Any Photos yet ? I am also thinking about this boat and wanted some feed back on what you think about it so far ?

Congrats !!
You are going to love her!
The outside station will be nice .
Pics Pics Pics!!

Congratulations! I'd like to see pics, especially the sunshade and 2nd station.

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, but my dealership just got the parts for the second helm, so it'll be a bit yet before pics are up, but I'll get there.

here it is pre-options though.

984023_10151678607933115_1700707283_n.jpg

N

Bigpond, I suspect it's just because they are moving the boat around the yard. I don't acutally have a trailer. It's being water delivered and stored so I don't need a trailer.

N

Back