New Fisherman in the family

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelyNauti

Reaction score
Montauk lat 41.04'18.33N lon 71.55'33.05 W
Well, finally my boy arrived , 8 lb., 11 oz 20.5"(short for a fluke in NY..lol)

Now maybe in a week or so i can get back to the boat !!! the wife said i deserve it ..go figure!!!

Zackery Alexander , proud mate on a 2820 Parker !!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 316
Congratulations Reely!!
I'm betting he has his sea time hours in spades by the time he is eligible for his license. :D

you guys r too much but i think u all might know a lot about it....

yep its kinda hard being over 40 with the first kid.....but he was worth the wait..!!!

Yep the way i c it is Zack will have over 1800 hrs from 4 yrs to 16th bday... i've averaged over 150 hrs for the past 6 yrs on the water even managed to get in 65hrs this year(remember i put my boat in 4 cod on feb 21st) i pull the boat on dec 15th ......

Maybe i can con the wife into buying a place in montauk!!!

congrats dude my boy is almost 3 yrs old and he has about 75 hrs already. bass ,sea bass. cod ,fluke .
just remember time goes buy fast.. take pics.....

Eyes wide open ,and ready to fish!

Take him on the boat as soon as you can to let him get a feel for it. I did this w/mine when he was 3,and it was awesome.

Mine wants to dive ,but has 0 interest in fishing :( ...time will tell.

Congrats on your Boy! So Happy for you,and yours.

Keep em right by your side,and get em interested early,thats the key.

Hope Momma came out of it allright mine had a lil trouble after our 5th.

All the best.
MJ.

Thanks again and i'll be taking him out for s short ride next summer in the harbor...

Yes my wife is kinda torn up lol the little guy was 8 lb 11 oz and almost 21" , mean while wifey is size 2 ....lol ouch man was she was a trooper, the best thing i did 4 her was help deliver with her mom and the DR, 1 hr 50 min of labor(me screaming c'.mon push my little fisherman out )...

I will be out this weekend ill post some bass and fluke picks...

Congrats Reely! Get him out to try out that Zebco. Mine caught his first croak just short of his third B-day! Many memories to look forward to.

Congrats to your family again!! 8)

Back