NEW ITEMS INSTALLED ON 2520XL SPORT CABIN

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TILEMAN

Reaction score
NEW THINGS FOR THE BOAT

Attachments

• CIMG9481.JPG
    CIMG9481.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 833
  • CIMG9482.JPG
    CIMG9482.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 833
  • CIMG9483.JPG
    CIMG9483.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 833
  • CIMG9490.JPG
    CIMG9490.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 833
  • CIMG9491.JPG
    CIMG9491.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 833
  • CIMG9487.JPG
    CIMG9487.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 833
Nice work with the stereo... I also installed one this year...with my port supply card I got a RIDICULOUS deal on west marine waterproof box speakers (%66 off) and did pretty well on a sony marine head unit combo (which came with 2 6" speakers i installed in the console). The box speakers I installed under the gunwale, you dont even know they're there

I chose to not get the ipod dock in lieu of an aux cord... I use my ipod on the boat a bunch, however i'm REALLY REALLY liking the Pandora from my motorola droid, so the aux cord works great.

I have discarded the XM radio in favor of internet radio from my cell phone. Gotta love technology.

How much did you guys get the fusion for?

Im looking to upgrade my head unit and put in an amp

2 box speakers?? like the ones in the pictures?

sorry for the all the questions i just really liked that setup, you did some good work

Awesome, and the sound you like...loud?

I have 2 sony speakers that were purchased quickly at a West Marine as my friend had limited time to help me with the install.

I have them mounted on the sides of my console (Polyplaner head unit of my old boat) and am not thrilled with the "boom" I get when running. Annnddd I really want the ability to hook my Ipod

pmeggers":31p7bkzu said:
Awesome, and the sound you like...loud?

I have 2 sony speakers that were purchased quickly at a West Marine as my friend had limited time to help me with the install.

I have them mounted on the sides of my console (Polyplaner head unit of my old boat) and am not thrilled with the "boom" I get when running. Annnddd I really want the ability to hook my Ipod

i have 2 speakers out on the deck where the step is to get up to the gunnel.i was very impressed with the sound,do you like it loud cause if you do the clarity was great...cleaning the boat at the slip cranking the tunes is all good..

dave

Back