New member and recent acquisition

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freeday

Reaction score
Hello Parker enthusiasts! I have been a lurker and admirer of the vessels for 5 years now. I was able to find the one for me recently. New to me 2520MV w/225. Engine has 800 hrs and is clean. Family boat that just sat a lot. Had a few issues when it arrived 2 weeks ago and that has been addressed. Ready to splash her this weekend for a trial.

Anyway “Freeday” here from Nor-Cal, him port is Bodega Bay. So stoked to have it now and will be ready for the salmon opener next month.

Freeday":2ppbfqlm said:
Hello Parker enthusiasts! I have been a lurker and admirer of the vessels for 5 years now. I was able to find the one for me recently. New to me 2520MV w/225. Engine has 800 hrs and is clean. Family boat that just sat a lot. Had a few issues when it arrived 2 weeks ago and that has been addressed. Ready to splash her this weekend for a trial.

Anyway “Freeday” here from Nor-Cal, him port is Bodega Bay. So stoked to have it now and will be ready for the salmon opener next month.

Welcome Aboard Freeday! You will not regret buying a Parker. You will find great advice from members on CP.
Good luck and please post pictures of your new found joy.

You will love it. I’m a few hundred miles north of you, probably 900, in Washington state. Lots of deck to run around fighting salmon! And still room for shrimp and crab pots on the deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back