New member - Born into boating (a long time ago!) but new to Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2010 23se with a 2019 150hp Vmax. Super clean but has some minor electrical gremlins. Have not splashed it yet.......
Did run it in his driveway though. Looking foward to fishing and cruising the Chesapeake Bay in the Annapolis area.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_8133.jpg
    IMG_8133.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8138.jpg
    IMG_8138.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8148.jpg
    IMG_8148.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8193.jpg
    IMG_8193.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Recently purchased a 2010 23se with a 2019 150hp Vmax. Super clean but has some minor electrical gremlins. Have not splashed it yet.......
Did run it in his driveway though. Looking foward to fishing and cruising the Chesapeake Bay in the Annapolis area.

Thanks guys
Hey McParker, Welcome to ClassicParker; great looking boat you got there!

Thanks guys
Love the boat! Welcome to the family

2001 Parker 2801 CC (D'Marie)
1999 Parker 23 Deep Vee CC (Baby D'Marie)

Welcome to the group. Good luck with you new boat. It's about that time of year. Hope you have fun.
2021 2320 (Hey Fella)

Nice boat. They are little tanks that last decades. Welcome to the club.

1994 17’ CC “Bajablue”

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice looking boat. What are the gremlins?
Sorry for the delayed response. Originally I did not have power to the VHF radio and the Garmin. I found a broken wire in the wire loom and also a broken wire at an inline fuse holder. There was very little slack in the loom which I suspect caused the wire to break eventually. I also had to clean the connections of the fuse box located in the upper cainet of the center console. Lastly I had to replace the stern flood light on the
T-top due to excessive corrosion. Replaced it with a LED unit. All ready to splash it!

Back