New Member/New Parker Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
Fabulous Site! Helped me make my decision on my purchase of a New 2520XL from Mid Atlantic Marine in Warsaw Va. Warren Nowlan the Sales Manager spent a lot time on with me on many details (Trailer, Electronics, Etc..) and Jason did an awesome job with electronics installs and rigging my boat. I have read many interesting posts and replies. I mainly fish the lower Potomac and hope to make it out to the Bay someday.

Package Includes: EZ loader 8300LB Roller Trailer 10.500LB GVWR, Disc Brakes, LED Lights, 16" Radial Tires, Extended Tongue, 10.000LB Two Speed Winch W/Strap. Raymarine E-80, Raymarine 218 VHF, 4KW Raydome Radar, Airmar In Hull Transducer, Jensen Stereo W/Sirius, Rear Station, Rocket Launcher, Pump Out Potti, Lewmar Windlass, Onboard Charger, Inverter, and a Yamaha 250 Four Stroke.

Hope To Meet All
Catfish

Attachments

• DCP_0081.jpg
    DCP_0081.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DCP_0083.jpg
    DCP_0083.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 219
  • DCP_0105.jpg
    DCP_0105.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 218
  • DCP_0084.jpg
    DCP_0084.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 217
  • DCP_0085.jpg
    DCP_0085.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DCP_0089.jpg
    DCP_0089.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
Welcome aboard Catfish!

So what are you catching there in the lower Potomac?
Have you tried targeting those Northern Snakehead in the upper reaches of the river that were reported on Tidalfish?

Catfish":2wt8cu1s said:
Helped me make my decision on purchase of New 2520XL.

Excellent Choice! Welcome to the ParkerHood Catfish! We are all glad you joined us 8) You can now indulge in an All-You-Can-Eat Parker Buffet. :)

Pull up a keyboard and join the feeding frenzy.

John

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

I'm out of Solomons and make it down to Pt. Lookout quite often. You must absolutely get out to the Target Ship area sometime (Eastern Shore directly opposite the mouth of the Potomac.

Give me a holler and I'll take you out and show you the ropes out there.

Dave

aka

Back