Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metacenter

Reaction score
I am very happy to be a new member. I have a 2005 2120 that I am looking to fish from Shelter Harbor in Charlestown. I am a semi-retired forensic/salvage marine engineer, Ft. Schuyler grad '76 (see http://www.marinesafetycenter.com). I will keep my boat in Charlestown, RI and trailer it to Galilee, or other local ramps. I am hoping to trailer to SW Florida in the winter also and am looking for recommendations from other members on places to stay etc.

Make a pit stop for a weekend or longer in Beaufort, NC on your way to FL. You will love the place and can take a tour of the Parker plant if you want. I'll be happy to give you a tour of the area if I'm able to be in town when you are. Congrats on your new 2120. I think you will like it as much as I like mine.

Metacenter":1iar54v4 said:
I am very happy to be a new member. I have a 2005 2120 that I am looking to fish from Shelter Harbor in Charlestown. I am a semi-retired forensic/salvage marine engineer, Ft. Schuyler grad '76 (see http://www.marinesafetycenter.com). I will keep my boat in Charlestown, RI and trailer it to Galilee, or other local ramps. I am hoping to trailer to SW Florida in the winter also and am looking for recommendations from other members on places to stay etc.

. ... ..welcome. ...some great fishing from where you're at! I've been trying to get the wife and kid to move to Charlestown for a few years. .. ...kid wants to finish school in CT with his friends (understandably). . .....I won't give up on the dream though!

You have the right boat it will take more than you can. It is a very strong & stable ride, it doe's take a little getting used too. But then you will love it.
Best of Luck!
" Bean "

Welcome to the family, there are great areas on the Florida West coast from just above the mid state level to as far south as you want to go. However, if you want near shore off shore fishing, I would welcome you over to the south east coast. You can be catching snapper 10 minutes out of out inlet. Dolphin, kingfish and other species just a few miles out further. Enjoy the Parker! CR

Back