Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, recently bought a 2007 Parker SL with Yamaha 250. I am Firefighter in the SF Bay area and the boat belonged to one of my crew members that passed away from cancer. Two other crew members and myself purchased the boat after he passed to "keep it in the family". I have been visiting this website for awhile now and decided to join as a supporting member. I have to say thank you to all the members who post info and provide excellent advice and experiences for everyone to learn from. We are loving the boat and are fixing a few things that were in need of repair, so I will try to be a contributor to the forums also. Smoking Joe .

Hey everyone, recently bought a 2007 Parker SL with Yamaha 250. I am Firefighter in the SF Bay area and the boat belonged to one of my crew members that passed away from cancer. Two other crew members and myself purchased the boat after he passed to "keep it in the family". I have been visiting this website for awhile now and decided to join as a supporting member. I have to say thank you to all the members who post info and provide excellent advice and experiences for everyone to learn from. We are loving the boat and are fixing a few things that were in need of repair, so I will try to be a contributor to the forums also. Smoking Joe .
Hey Smokin Joe, Welcome to Classic Parker! Nice seeing more 'visitors' joining up... When I logged on here a few days ago, there were 26 Members online, and 940 Guests; this is a common occurrence that always baffles me.... I've found the CP folks to be a tremendous amount of help, and without a lot of drama/bs. (EDIT... right now there are 8 Members and 1377 Guests on the site!.... go figure).

Back