new model Parker 26SH

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that was a Sea Hunt 26, I guess not.....

Brent":d4d9zbe7 said:
It was on Facebook with no additional info like when, where, etc.. I thought maybe rhe Baltimore boat show

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Just in time. Sold my parker. Lol. This new parker is not a PH.

They teased another pic on Instagram, looks like more info will be released today... but the hull looks like its a bay boat or hybrid, and there is a CC with a full glass enclosure, looks pretty nice!

They just put a post on FB....

26 SH Sport Hybrid

Length 26'6"
Beam 9'6"
Dry Weight 5073
Weight with 300 Yamaha 5635
Fuel Cap 97 gal
Deadrise 17
Hull Draft 15"
Max HP 400

MSRP 125,751

Looks like a hybrid bay / nearshore boat to compete with what seems to be hot on the market now.

Here's the direct link to the Youtube walkthru Vid, done by Linwood.

A couple of things. 2 terms he used tells me....He listens here. :)

This is a boat that CAN be worked on easily. Not like a Lot of boats out there in the same length.

To be able to climb in and work in that Lazerette is Awsome. You should see the BS I've had to go thru on a 27 Cape Horn. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoc7HS7 ... wEEp5T1Vuw

I'm sure that it is a nice boat, but that is one terrible video presentation. More than half of the actual time, the camera is on Linwood's face, not on the boat. The first 2 minutes is the perfect example, as he describes the features of the anchor locker, bow storage, etc. Not one time did the camera leave his face as he pointed out the bow features for 2+ minutes.

I just watched it and it really is hilarious! Talking about all this stuff you can't see. A couple of times Linwood moves back and you tink you are going to get a glimpse of the feature he is talking about and then the camera guy zooms back in on Linwood!

Back