New Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a photo, need to compress a few photos before I post them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 185
Welcome aboard!
What year, power, options?

Edit... From the look of the pilings on that floating dock, it appears that you get some pretty extreme tide changes. :shock:

Its a 99 2520SCMV with a 30" notched transom. It has a 2003 Yamaha F225 which I find kind of under powered and a 2014 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker. Other than that is a pretty bear bones hull. I love the open back deck and the low sides. I disconnected my raw water pick up because the valve was leaking and had the hole glassed over. I did mount a 4 step Armstrong dive ladder to the transom.

We do have some of the largest tides in the world, its about 25' swing, about +20' to -5' MLLW.

I can wait to use the boat this winter for diving for king crab.

Wow. What a great photo.

I was surprised to hear you say that you love the low transom and sides. I thought you'd want high all around for the rough weather.

Good luck on the king crab

Brian82":kfux5q0f said:
Wow. What a great photo.

I was surprised to hear you say that you love the low transom and sides. I thought you'd want high all around for the rough weather.

Good luck on the king crab

I'm sorry I guess I meant to say it takes a 30" OB. The notch is only 6". The notch and scuppers are high enough I can back troll in 2 footers with out to much water coming onto the deck.

Back