New Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!
2320 is a GREAT boat
Pics Pics Pics! :D

Congrats & Welcome. I have the same boat and love it and have been able to equip it, I think ideally, because of all the info from this great site. Enjoy!!! :lol:

Thanx for the Welcome. I hope to learn all I can from you guy's and girls. I want this last and only new boat to be the bomb fishing machine for the Delaware Bay and Atlantic.

Bluesbrother

Welcome Aboard! You most definately bought the right boat! Your gonna love that deep vee boat where you will be fishing. Your gonna also love your Yamaha four stroke. Remember pictures are a must for new members! :wink:

Congrats on the new ride.

dont forget to post your home town or at least home state under the user cp

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Seems to be a lot of interest in the 23' this year.

Nice ride...upload some boat p o r n (pics) when you get them.

Dave

aka

Thanx to the amount of snow we have had here in Delaware the Boattel that my boat is at is swamped with boat deliveries. I will get pics when weather breaks.

Well thats what a new 2320 looks like up in the air. Now I have to buy buy buy. To get outfitted before fishing time. It was flat calm so I din't get to check the Delaware Bay chop ride, but I have been assured it will be great. Got 40 out of her on the flat water, so thats more than enough for me.

Congrats ! :D

Looks like you got better weather there then here up north
I love my baby.... but wont mind a new 2320 enjoy 8)

Back