New parker 2520XDL owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

War Prophet

Reaction score
I had been saving and waiting for the right boat to come my way. I wanted to buy a one boat and never have to buy another as long as I live so I decided a Parker was the one for me. So I purchased my new boat in late Feb 2011 while working in Afghanistan from Seagate Marine in Stuart Fl. I contacted David and he was most helpful in arranging everything for me. I have nothing but great things to say about the group at Seagate Marine. I was coming home for some vacation in mid march and they arranged to deliver my boat on the day I arrived and gave me a great run through on the boat. Main use of this boat is for fishing 20-70 mile out off tampa and a trip to the Keys every now and then.

Now the boat.
Name is War Prophet (due to my line of work)
2520 XDL with twin Yamaha 150 4 strokes
Garmin 5212 with 1k thru hull transducer
stereo with Ipod adapter and speaker in PH and on rocket launcher

While I have been using it every time I come home it only has 80 hours on it now. That being said, I love this boat. Been 60 miles out fishing several times and really like the ride and the ability to close the windows in the rough stuff, turn on some tunes motor home and never get wet. Also love going out when its chilly out (below 70) and not have to put on something other then shorts and a tee shirt.

Future plans for the boat:
Tower with controls and another Garmin 5212
radar
windless
underwater and deck led lighting

I have already meet another parker owner while at a dock side bar and grill and I look forward to meeting more Parker owner in the future. Would love to do a Parker raft up some time also in the area. I will put up some pics as soon as I figure out how to do it on this forum.

Great 1st post! Welcome aboard and check out the Website forum for tips & tricks for picture posting. Please RESIZE them 800x1000 or so.

Welcome Aboard !
Looks like you made a lot of good decisions
Looking forward to more pics
Enjoy! 8)

Back