NEW Parker Website

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The interior has not been finalized. I promise I will post pictures as soon as it is ready. Promise! !

John_Madison CT":2gn3f2u4 said:
Robin / BoatGirl: The 2830 needs a stand up head with door etc... Just suggesting. :D

Yes, it does...and a straight inboard diesel, a prop pocket, and about 400 hp. *Not* an I/O.

Tri-State Marine had a 34 at the Annapolis Boat Show today and silly me... I had my camera with me and didn't get any shots.
I did get some shots of the other boats on display and focused on the fold-up rear seat. Three of the boats on display had them. :wink:
Going back tomorrow for more Pain Killers... er, I mean photos. I'll give a full report once I download the images. :)

BoatGirl":99gvx8k5 said:
Hey everyone....we just finished updating our site. It went live this morning. Take a look at http://www.parkerboats.net. Don't forget to click on the tab Proud Owners. I've posted photos that have been sent to me under the Owners Photos....You might find yourself there! Also, if you have any pictures you would like to post on the site, please email me at [email protected]. We'd love for you to be on there!

A Parker at the end of the rainbow.....

Attachments

• Rainbow.jpg
    Rainbow.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 40
Back