• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Raymarine/Airmar B60 Thru-hull Transducer from Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jersey Jim

Reaction score
Since I had to hang a transom transducer for 3 modes (down, side & conventional), I told Parker this summer not to bother making the hole in the bottom of my boat for their factory installed Bronze B60 Thru-hull transducer. They sent it along with my boat, uninstalled and in the original box. It is a tilted element 20-degree, for dead rise angles 16-24 degrees (my 2120 is 21 degree). I believe it fits in a 2-3/8" hole. Is 50/200 KHZ, and 600 watts. Asking for only half of what they go for new. It's never been out of the box.

First time out of the box. Is standard 8-pin connector but can tell by the connector that only 5 pins are used. Pretty industry-standard. Original box is 4x6x8 inches, but my scale needs a battery. Will need to go into a slightly larger box. Seems like 2-3 pounds.

Attachments

• Transducer 1.jpg
    Transducer 1.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Transducer 2.jpg
    Transducer 2.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Transducer 3.jpg
    Transducer 3.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 166
Back