New setup for the old 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kynan1

Reaction score
After the second repower with another df250, I wasn’t happy with me 18.5 or 17 3 blade props. I first went to an 18” 4 blade powertech, that raised the stern much better but hole shot was still less than desired. After pulling the boat for the 100 hour service I decided to break out the drill and mount the permatrim I ordered awhile back. Totally better ride, lower rpm cruise speed, and I don’t need to adjust the motor trim or tab down, or tell crew to move forward for the hole shot. The boats attitude is better. Now I just need to try it out in some heavier chop.

Attachments

• IMG_9898.jpeg
    IMG_9898.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
I see now that is a Suzuki 250. Can it swing an 18" pitch prop with 16" diameter? That is a lot of blade area.

My 23 DVCC with a 4.2 L F250 wears a 15" pitch PowerTech OFS four blade that performs well overall and especially at lower speeds in chop.

You said that backwards.... Yes.... It can Swing a 16in dia Prop with a 18in pitch.
Signified as 3 X 16 X 18 and that would be a Good starting place for a 23fter with a DF250.

Back