New to site, not to my 2510

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Reaction score
Hello All, Love this web sight. Nice to see Parker NUTS just like me. I've had my 2001, 2510 for nine years now she has served me well . Be in seas that I would never tell my wife about. It's one great fishing machine. I attached some pix of my boat and a few of the fish she's caught. Look forward to being part of the Classic Parker sight. Tyler Watson

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 763
  • Scan10016.jpg
    Scan10016.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 763
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 763
  • dsc_0028_edited-1.jpg
    dsc_0028_edited-1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 763
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 763
Welcome Aboard
Super sweet boat !!!
Nice pics too :)

Welcome to the best source of info on the Parker. That is one sweet boat and some nice shots of your catch. I am a happy owner of the 2007 model 2510 and am equally delighted with the boat. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

I'm kind of partial to my 2002 2510 also.

How does she run with the twin 150s on her? Are they the older 2 stroke, or the newer 4 stroke models? If the newer 4 strokes, does the weight push the scuppers below the waterline?

Dave

aka

She runs 40 to 41 mph. The motors are 04 hpdi 150s. The boat came with a 225 saltwater.I changed the bracket and put the twins on her.I put two more batteries next to the others and the scuppers still sit above the water line. I did put on bigger trim tabs.

How big of tabs did you go up to? Surprised you arent getting more speed than 40 out of her.

The tabs are 12"w x18"L. I run the boat pretty heavy lots of gear for offshore fishing. If i took some out ran with half tank and 1 crew member I may do a little better but thats about it. It does have a lot off power it will bust some waves!

Great set up!

How do you get a tuna that big into a 25' boat? I dream of getting one but I've seen pictures of guys take water over the side when they are hauling them into the boat.

Primo":2kugn9lu said:
Great set up!

How do you get a tuna that big into a 25' boat? I dream of getting one but I've seen pictures of guys take water over the side when they are hauling them into the boat.

wondering the same.

Sweet assortment of reels too!

The blue fin was caught out of Morehead N.C. New years ev 2 years ago not very far from the Parker plant and the Marlin was out of Cape Hatteras N.C. this spring

Back