*****NEW YORK STATE SALTWATER FISHING LICENSE*******

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totally Hooked

Reaction score
Attention all new york state residents and non residents that fish in New York state water statring October 1,2009 you are required to have a saltwater fishing license. I was on the phone with DEC this morning about my charter boat which is a whole nother topic on how New York once again rapes its residents that are trying to make a living. But i amsure they will be out this weekend checking licenses anyone with question can e mail me at [email protected] i was also givin a phone number for the Big man in Albany that is in charger of this whole excuse to raise maoney. the number is 518-402-8954 give him a call. As the guy from DEC said make enough noise and maybe Patterson will hear about it he is blind not deaf![/b]

Enjoy our last day of freedom to fish in NYS! Patterson is a joke he has like a 11 percent approval rating, even B. Hussien Obama thinks he is a loser.

i emailed my rep fuschillo and i post on his facebook every day. nada. the dumbest thing about it is that it starts october 1st. how many trips do most of us have left, 3 or 4? i gotta pay $40 for the family for 3 or 4 trips?

this guy is blind and an idiot. thanks for the number.

Before you give the state any more of your hard earned money check with DEC regarding the start date. The NY Outdoor News is reporting a delay do to a conflict with the Decals licensing system. I check the DEC site and they have nothing about a delay on there site. Just another way for the state to take more of our money.

Back