nubie in Florida west coast

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjybe

Reaction score
A new Florida member here, Parker Boats sent me this web link. Finally scored my Parker dream boat! It's a 1998 - 2520 Sport Cabin with a Yamaha 225 and only 220hrs! This thing is sweet, not a crack in the gel coat anywhere. It needs some TLC including a full maintenance, some wax and an aluminum trailer would be nice. It has this FURUNO / NAVnet thingy with a Florida Cmap and a really thick book to read? LOL. The thing is 13ft tall on the trailer with the T top removed. I'm excited as young lad getting his first kiss. What I don't understand is how can someone can own a boat like this and never use it! A technician I hired to look it over before I forked over the money, is the same guy who maintained it for the second owner. I'm pretty good at maintenance and know a lot about these things but this technician knows everything about boats, not only did I find a good boat but a good technician to boot. Last but not least is this forum where all Parker owners can share information, how cool is that! Hal aula!

Attachments

• IMG_3149 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3149 (Medium).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 202
Welcome from another Floridian. You're gonna love that Parker and this website. Any question you have, you can find the answer here. Have fun.....

Back