Offshore announcement Fishermans Outfitters of Gloucester

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelyNauti

Reaction score
Montauk lat 41.04'18.33N lon 71.55'33.05 W
Offshore announcement !!! Fishermans Outfitters Catalog

I would like to thank all of you out there for the amazing amount of customer support.
After a banner year of expanding our customer base and a little bit of tweaking to get the lures and bars the way all of you like we were able to deliver a few thousand items to the Northeast corridor customer base.

Our products were sample tested in the Gloucester market and were well received , well enough in fact to make TWO PAGES in the FISHERMANS OUTFITTERS catalog. I would like to thank all of the customers who purchased the GLO-GET-em Bars, chains and Lures from John Whites store and online @ FishermansOutfitter.com 800-500-8862.
This season Fishermans Outfitters will be stocking The Entire Glo-Get-em line as well as teasers, The "LONG ISLANDERS" in all colors, and the AHI Feathers in all colors and many other items. Thank to John and Joe @ the Fishermans Outfitter for the support and thank you all for purchasing and using the fine line of lures.
In the following weeks we will be announcing new lures, 2 new knives and a few special announcements on other items.

Attachments

• glogetemdaisychainhiresphoto.jpg
    glogetemdaisychainhiresphoto.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 181
Glad to see your business growing Bret. I've seen first hand how much time, money and effort you have put into Montauk Fishing Gear.
I have been using Montauk Reels, baits and gear for 2 years running and have put them through their paces and everything has held together well. Looking forward to another year with some Blue Water fishing included. The charter boats in Lewes are well pleased with your gear also.

Back