Owner's Manuel 1993 Parker 2300 DV CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panhead49

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and was looking for some information on my 1993 Parker 2300 DV center consul. I'm looking to find out what size the gas tank is and what length the outboard motor should be. The motor on the boat is a 2001 Yamaha 250 saltwater series with a 30" shaft.
Thanks

Open the aft piehole in the deck... Look in there and you should see a tag on the tank... It will have gallons listed.

Shaft length - Does the boat have a engine bracket or is the engine bolted right on the transom?

https://www.mywestshore.com/boat-transom/ Measure the engine and transom

Unless someone has a Owners manual on ebay that they saved good luck.

Attachments

• 100_4888.JPG
    100_4888.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 1
Open the aft piehole in the deck... Look in there and you should see a tag on the tank... It will have gallons listed.

Shaft length - Does the boat have a engine bracket or is the engine bolted right on the transom?

https://www.mywestshore.com/boat-transom/ Measure the engine and transom

Unless someone has an Owners manual on ebay that they saved good luck.
Hi, thank you for the response. The boat has a bracket for a single motor.

Attachments

• IMG_4068.jpeg
    IMG_4068.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4067.jpeg
    IMG_4067.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Using this pix as a guide..... When you have a bracket..... The Rule of thumb IS..... For every 12in aft the engine moves , You raise the engine 1in.

As I said this is the Rule of Thumb and will get you close.... It's a starting point for initial install.

Your pix is to far away to tell any real things, other than it's on a Bracket.

IF ... The hull was designed for a 25in shaft and has a 30in shaft engine.... It will push the boat, but have Great drag and will never be able to be efficient.

Med Deadrise had 25in shafts....... Deep V had 30's.

Fast way to tell...... Look at Bow area..... Med = 1 lifting strake........ Deep V = 2 lifting strakes.

Boat_transom-768x576.jpg

Last edited:
Using this pix as a guide..... When you have a bracket..... The Rule of thumb IS..... For every 12in aft the engine moves , You raise the engine 1in.

As I said this is the Rule of Thumb and will get you close.... It's a starting point for initial install.

Your pix is to far away to tell any real things, other than it's on a Bracket.

IF ... The hull was designed for a 25in shaft and has a 30in shaft engine.... It will push the boat, but have Great drag and will never be able to be efficient.

Med Deadrise had 25in shafts....... Deep V had 30's.

Fast way to tell...... Look at Bow area..... Med = 1 lifting strake........ Deep V = 2 lifting strakes.

Boat_transom-768x576.jpg
Thank you for the response. It’s been very helpful. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Back