Panthers Broncos Game Commercial with Pilot House Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had to stop and rewind. Looked like a 2320. We are getting ready to sell ours we didn't know if it was a sign to keep it :D

Sara F":2egb7ifx said:
I don't get the point of the commercial. But I do like the boat

It's a 2006 2320 with the Parker West Coast bow rail and some custom rod holders on the roof. They might be Parker not sure.

Not sure why the livewell is sitting in that location where the cabin door can't open. Usually it is plumbed to sit in the middle of the dance floor.

Agree with Sara.........don't understand the point of the commercial.

I struggled with the meaning too. I think the guy mumbles "not my son" as he turns it loose. I think "son" is in the name. So maybe the in laws aren't going to ruin his son or he's not going to put his son through dealing with them etc??? It's a stretch but they didn't do a good job if you have to try so hard to figure out their meaning.

It's all about football.
He says," Not my Sunday". He wants to watch football on TV.
The graphic at the close shows Hyundai as an official sponsor of the NFL.

I don't know about the year, but 2320 or 2520 for sure... cute commercial...bait well appears as optical illusion as it actually sits further back on the cockpit deck...nice looking livewell too. Cabin door appears to have plenty of clearance for full opening.
Funny how us Parker guys are analyzing this commercial on a Monday morning... haha

-height of cabin roof make it 2006+

-flat cored roof without hollowed out chases with horns mounted stbd front corner is 2006.

-black plastic trim around cabin portal windows is 2006. 2007+ Parker changed to beige painted aluminum trim

-narrower squared off transom/transom boxes without notched corners is 2320. 2520 transom/transom boxes are wider and notched out in each corner

Back