• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 18 Wanted New England Northeast Area

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the riddler

Reaction score
Looking for any clean Parker 18. Prefer 4 stroke and a decent trailer. I live in the Boston area and willing to travel and pick up if needed. Thanks in advance.

Not a lot of them for sale and prices are reflecting it. Just have cash ready and keep on looking. I had 3 of them and still miss very capable boat. Do not buy pre 2001 when they changed design to take heavier 4 strokes. It will be not sitting right unless you go with etec. Good luck.

Thanks FA. I was just shopping a 99 wit a 140 4 stroke and it didn't look right in one photo. I have to go out of the Northeast to get a clean parker and it's mid 2000's model. Your'e right about have the cash ready....banks really are busting balls about getting our own money.....saying it takes 2 weeks to order you're own cash. Bunch of crap.

That was my boat you are referring to. You didn't tell me anything about something looking funny in a picture as to why your not buying it. I do recall telling you that I was not going to sell it this year like I had originally planned as I do not have another boat lined up.

[/attachment]I have a 2008 Parker 4 stroke. Very Clean in Central Pennsylvania. Has the rare setup with the F150 and trim tabs. Only 300 hours. Good trailer with new rubber and lights. Brand new T-Top just had it installed last month, 4 rocket launchers, VHF, Raymarine a95 9" with chartplotter sonar and wifi. Brand new West Marine Full T-Top and Console Cover. Spreader lights front and back. Might consider selling, but would have to be a solid offer. Have been drooling over the new Grady 216 but have been trigger shy due to the outrageous price. Very happy with my current 1801 but I would consider an offer if you’re interested.

Attachments

• Drive way 1.jpg
    Drive way 1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Driveway 5.jpg
    Driveway 5.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Driveway 3.jpg
    Driveway 3.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Driveway 6.jpg
    Driveway 6.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 149
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Drive way 2.jpg
    Drive way 2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 149
I'm am selling my 2011 18 parker, 384 hours 115 Yamaha, Garmin 74dv gps/fish finder, forward seating, 2017 aluminum load rite trailer.

Steve
631-885-2082

Back