• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 1801 2000 with 2010 Evinrude E-Tec 130HP SOLD!!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock On!

Reaction score
2000 Parker 1801 Center Console with a 2010 Evinrude E-Tec 130HP(~275 hours). 2010 Road King Double Axle Trailer with Spare Tire. Custom Made T-Top with electronics box with Marine Radio. Two Lowrance GPS/Sonar Units. New Battery in 2016. Also aluminum rod holder mounted at the bow. Has Captains Chairs but they do not have cushions. I will be happy to give you a sea trial. I have all the records for the engine. Also my servicing dealer can provide you with background on the engine and boat because they have done ALL the work on this boat. This will be a cash sell only!! No wiring money, No cashiers checks, no routing transfers. My cell is 252-562-2914 for more info or questions. If you are interested please either call or text me at my cell or email [email protected] The price is 19,500.00

Attachments

• parker6.jpg
    parker6.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 496
  • parker10.jpg
    parker10.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 496
  • parker9.jpg
    parker9.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 496
  • parker4.jpg
    parker4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 496
  • parker4.jpg
    parker4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 496
  • parker2.jpg
    parker2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 496
I seem to be getting only two types of calls. One group wants me to pay them to "help" me sell it. The others are the ones that show up and want you to give it to them for half of what you are asking!!! Craigslist really has some lulus out there!!

Boat was sold without the help of all the Craigslist Creepers and the graduates of the Pawn Stars and American Pickers negotiation class. Look for her to be cruising the Chesapeake Bay from Maryland's Eastern Shore. We have another Parker Owner to join the club!!!

Back