• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 1801 / full cover and cusions for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PineIsland

Reaction score
Unfortunately our "08" 1801 was stolen, stripped, vandalized then recovered. So I have a full custom boat cover that also covers the engine along with all of the cushions (never left on the boat). The cover is black Sunbrella with I believe Kevlar thread (rot proof) it also has two air vents and plenty of reinforcement in the stress areas. I'd say it is in pretty good shape with plenty of life left in it. The cushions all are in good condition but the cat put some teeth marks in the front deck cushion which can not be seen when fitted under the gunnel. Looking for reasonable offers. We can ship if needed with additional for UPS ground. Items are located on Pine Island, FL.

We also have a late "07" single axle Continental float on trailer with title set up for the 1801 for sale if someone local is interested.

Yes it was insured. We are waiting on the insurance company now.

FYI the hull and what's left is for sale/bid at the recovery yard here is the link.
http://www.cooperss.com/1-1-29730-Parker-1801-CC

Thanks for looking,
Chuck

Chuck I have a 1801 that could really use those cushions,my name is Tony my number is 858 775-6362 thanks

Not sure if they will fit but I need some cushions. I have a 21 dv. Could you send me picks and dimensions? I am interested if tunacious doesn't want them

Back