• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 1801 Selling Price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock On!

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my 2000 Parker 1801. I am trying to determine a fair market value for it. It was repowered with a Evinrude E-Tec 130 in 2010 and it currently has about 170 hours on it and is under warranty for 3 more years. It also has a Modlins custom made T-top with a soft top and electronics box. Electronics include a Lowrance GPS/Sounder and Uniden Marine radio. The trailer is a 2010 Road King Aluminum Double Torsion axle trailer with stainless steel upgrades and a spare tire. The boat itself is in great condition and has no damage or issues. Do any of you guys out there have a ballpark on a price. I don't have to sell it but I really don't need two boats. Thanks for your input in advance.

I've been watching for a long time to see what others thought was the right asking price for your boat. If you decide to sell let me know. I love what you are thinking of selling but as always price is everything. I am going to buy something this spring. Thanks and good luck.

Back