Parker 2120 Sport Cabin Repower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackC

Reaction score
Greetings, this spring I picked up a 2002, Parker Sport Cabin with a 2002 Yamaha 2 stroke 150 (HPDI). I had some engine issues that took a few months to straighten out (nothing severe but a persistent inconsistent over heat alarm). The alarm issue returned this weekend and I really don't want to put any more money into the old engine. With boat show season looming and engine deals, I'm curious if anyone has repowered a 2120 Sport Cabin. The boat is located in Westbrook, CT and I'm right down the street from Atlantic Outboard. They offer Yamaha, Suzuki and Evinrude. So, I have a fairly wide selection with good service right nearby. They will likely push Evinrude with the 10 year warranty and lighter weight. Just looking for input from the Parker community.

Thanks- Jack

They will likely push Evinrude with the 10 year warranty and lighter weight.

Lifes to short to have a Ugly boat. And those Rude's are Damn Ugly.

I'd put a 200 Suzzy on it.

See what manufacturer offers the best deal and warranty. Whatever your rated for on the transom I would repower at the max hp. IMO they all make great motors. I would go with fly by wire controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting to see what the deals are for boat show season, I assume the announcements will be coming shortly. Stay tuned for an update.

Back