Parker 23CC DV Overall Lengh

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowman

Reaction score
Looking to move up from a 21CC SE to a 23CC DV. The 23 has a swim platform to which the motor is mounted. My slip is rated for a 23' boat. How long is the 23 from the tip of the bow (no bow pulpit) to the back of the motor. Doesn't need to be exact but I need something to run by the clubs directors.

I have both of these boats in my yard right now. I just moved up to the 23DVCC. I will measure from the back of the motor trimmed up to the bow and from the motor down and get back to you.

confirm Windknots' measurements 23' 6" boat, LOA bow to end of Yama 250 on bracket is 28'.
:arrow: See if you can negotiate a length to be agreed upon for Marina billing purposes.

Our boat club leases land under water from the State of Florida and consists of 60 slips. The boundaries of our lease are very specific and the agreement we have with the State states that no part of any boat shall extend beyond the lease boundary. In my case I have 26 feet of slip to work within. And the State does check. They are hungry for revenue and will fine you for even minor violations. My 21se fits in the slip very nicely but a 23 with the extended platform isn't going to pass the grade. I would need a 23 with a notched transom or another 21cc or sport cabin. My friend has a 23 Cobia the works but I really want to stay with Parker.

Back