Parker 2520 XLD on the way!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayman

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ray and will be receiving my "new" 2006 Parker when it arrives in Oregon from NY. She will be fishing out of Newport between March and October. I'm excited to have a vessel purely for fishing and will be making some changes to electronics and some rigging, so expect me to be asking questions from the brain trust here.

My first adventure is going to be talking to Parker about the "tradition" of Parker stamped rod holders to see if I can get them to approve a production run of them for those of us who would prefer to be consistent in appearance.

Other than that, I'm heading over to the electronics forum to find out how to get wiring into the overhead. More to come. Let's see if I can manage a picture:

Attachments

• On Trailer 2.jpg
    On Trailer 2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 216
My 2520 XLD arrived today on my Birthday, pretty nice day! Already playing with this and that, plan to some serious electronics upgrading, so will post. I'm also greeting myself since both people on either side of me got welcomed :cry: , so Welcome to the family, Ray!

What's not to like about a 2520XLD? I can't think of a thing. They are one of my favorites. Just wish I could afford one. Congratulations to you on yours! Welcome to the club.

Back