• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2520 XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbrogdon5

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am in the market for a 2006 or newer 2520 xld with twin yammi. I am working with about $50,000. Would prefer to have under 600 hours on the motors. Anyone selling, or know of anyone else who is? I appreciate the help!

Derek

Derek look at the one that post in south jersey, that you can also find on craigslist

The boat in South Jersey will not take less than 57,000.00 Im new to Parker boats so I looked at the NADA value and thought he was little high. Any thoughts?

Bottom Feeder":12junykc said:
The boat in South Jersey will not take less than 57,000.00 Im new to Parker boats so I looked at the NADA value and thought he was little high. Any thoughts?
Nada $ are almost always significantly lower then the real world 0n boats in good condition
Check some of the posts at the hull truth site re nada values

Approaching age 62 I've learned with my boats, bikes, muscle cars, etc.. , there are many owners who don't give a $hit, and there are many like us who are really anal about the details. Paying what is perceived is a few more dollars initially can save you thousands in the long run. Do a careful inspection. Best of luck....

Back