• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badfish":retaatz8 said:
I can't believe this fine boat is still for sale, after 2+ years. :? ???

Serious question: What is the diffference between the 2520XL and 2530? I checked the Parker website and the specs of the two boats are practically the same except the 2530 has more deadrise and is slightly heavier. Is that the only difference? Does the 2530 have a bigger cabin or more/less cockpit space?

Yes, bigger cabin. Mine has the dinette/berth and the galley package.

You know, after two years I have not had one person even come and look at the boat or make a serious offer. Many, many internet tire kickers and nay Sayers.

The shipper is giving me a revised quote. He stated it would be $10,200 "lift to lift" from your place to Seattle. I should have mentioned it was on a trailer.

Anyway, waiting to hear back from him on that. I can tell you this though, he's going to have to reeeeeeeeallly improve his price. Your boat price plus shipping is starting to get into I/O to outboard conversion territory (there are several I/O 2530's out here).

Brent":3r3tedg3 said:
Bryan
Have you posted your boat on Parker ' s FB page? Not as a ad but showing it off?

This was the only place I had it listed. Recently put it up on craigslist and the downeast site.

May list it with a broker, guy at boats inc had an interested buyer.

Instead of a broker I listed my 2530 with Bob Filger at Anglers Edge Marine. He does all the advertising for you and only charges you a flat rate to use his listing service. They also DO NOT take a cut at the end from the final sale price. They are just a listing service so the actual transaction and all associated paperwork is up to you. I sold my boat within 30 days after listing it with them and was very happy overall. Might be worth giving them a call 570-832-5632,very nice to deal with and talk to. I really miss my boat and when right time and opportunity arises, I will for sure be in another Parker 2530. Good luck with the sale!

Badfish":1pl967u3 said:
Does the 2530 have a bigger cabin or more/less cockpit space?
The 2530 has a bigger cabin AND less cockpit space. Darn nice boats!

What is the approximate weight of boat+trailer and gear? I'm wondering what it would take to tow this beauty to NW FL (or even S MD), but I'm thinking my Avalanche wouldn't survive the trip... :(

Shoot. This one was on my short list. :(

But I'm not surprised that it sold -- only that it took so long. Nice boat. Congrats Bryan.

Back