Parker at Powell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pictures Jeff.

I thought I'd share a brief trip report. Truck miles from Chicago area to Lake Powell then San Diego and back were 4,874. We averaged 11.2 mpg towing (lowest was 8.1 and highest was 14.6). Boat miles came in right at 200. We spent 6 nights aboard on the hook or beached.

Lake Powell is spectacular! This was our second trip there with the Mokee Dugway. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Yes, the A/C was much appreciated as daytime temps were in the upper 90's, and the nights didn't seem much cooler.

Mokee - with your hare antics, vs my tortoise speeds, you logged 30 more miles than I did.
IMAG1429.jpg

Over the week on the lake, we ran 40 gallons of gas thru the generator and still had ice in the freezer even though it was unplugged for the 6 days on the road home.

Here's more Powell pics.

Attachments

• Ferry (Small).JPG
    Ferry (Small).JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 241
  • MD (Small).jpg
    MD (Small).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Dangling Rope (Small).jpg
    Dangling Rope (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 241
I want to know more about your roof air. The unit itself looks GIANT in dimensions.

Close up pix's inside and outside. Brand , size and what are you powering it with?

Warthog5

Here's a link giving specs for the unit.

http://www.adventurerv.net/coleman-polar-cub-roof-air-conditioner-p-76.html

Jeff did a superior job on the install. The unit works like new and no leaks after 6-7 years use in all kinds of conditions. Jeff used two coats of epoxy to seal the hole cut in the roof. The Honda 2000i handles power just fine, as long as we don't use the A/C and microwave at the same time.

Back