Parker bulkhead steering station

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakwater

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Parker 2520 XL SC with a 2008 Yamaha F-250. I want to add a second steering unit to my bulkhead. I have gone on the internet and I cannot find anyone who sales the PARKER bulkhead steering station. My second question would be is anyone out there had one installed on their boat and what kind of difficulties or situations that I might need to know about? I've heard that it is a difficult task and will cost around $8,000 because of the manual shift of the engine. For the fishing, I will be going around rocks, a second steering station would be great if I had to get to the controls fast. Any input will be greatly appreciated thank you all in advance.

Breakwater pm me if you need any info about this I installed one a few years ago myself did the whole job for a little under $2000

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Fishpsychic":3bg8pxdo said:
I have both a bulkhead and Dual Station control system. Message me.
Here is a picture of the dual station system I am selling.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20180804_192640.jpeg
    20180804_192640.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 251
Thanks for the picture can you tell me how much you want for the stuff and break down the items in the picture. We have a local Guru here now that knows how to install this stuff at a reasonable price and I'd like to pass this information on to him and get his input and if it's everything I need be interested in possibly purchasing from you. Could you send it in to email at [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

kidfreediver":3bes7m62 said:
Pretty easy stuff
I'm not the smartest guy that I could sure use some information so I could do it myself
Can you send the information to [email protected] thank you in advance

Briand31":ym4n2btd said:
Breakwater pm me if you need any info about this I installed one a few years ago myself did the whole job for a little under $2000

Thank you for the reply back. Can you send me the information and the step by steps you did so I could do it myself. Can you send it to my gmail address which is [email protected]

fannin":3trhvgu2 said:
You’ll have to order it from a Parker dealer. I just added one to my 2530.

Here’s mine.

1995 Parker 2530 Project “Retro Check”
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your reply can you give me some step-by-step information and the procedures and send it to my Gmail account which is [email protected]

Hello Fishpsych, can you send me a list of the parts. I know a guy who is pretty good at doing this kind of stuff and he asked me to get a list of what you have. Thanks in advance

Breakwater":rbcvxgh4 said:
Hello Fishpsych, can you send me a list of the parts. I know a guy who is pretty good at doing this kind of stuff and he asked me to get a list of what you have. Thanks in advance

Sorry sold

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm still interested and adding a second station off the back of my helm any and all information would be really helpful and beneficial to me. Everyone that says cable shift going to cost me around $10,000. I'll be fishing around Rocks so the second station will be a better fit so I don't have to run into the cab if I need to get away from the closeness of coming up on a rock.

Check into sea star solutions (DS units) dual switching boxes. you can do this job for around $2000 at least I did about 3 years ago $10,000 is an absolute ridiculous price.

Back