Parker Dealer Question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishpmc

Reaction score
I am looking for an honest answer from you guys as to a respectable parker dealer that you would use. I live equal distance from two dealers. One is Cecil Marine in NJ and the other is Tri-State marine in MD. out of these two dealers, in your guys opinions which one would you purchase from that is if you would even buy off of them? Can you purchase a Parker direct from the factory? I know some manufactures do this and others don't any info would be greatly appricated.

I know some people on this forum like tri state but I have had better luck with cedar creek marine.compared prices between the two and they beat them every time.dont know how far away they are for you.

hammered":17w1r9rx said:
I know some people on this forum like tri state but I have had better luck with cedar creek marine.compared prices between the two and they beat them every time.dont know how far away they are for you.

Thanks for the info. Is that in Milford De?

Cedar Creek Marina is in Slaughter Beach De. 100 Marina Drive 19963

Talk to Marvin if your boat shopping. 302-422-2040

talk to paul from cecil marine i got a 2120 from him 3 years ago very nice guy to deal with,i would go back to him

Paul at Cecil has always been great to work with. Plus you get the full tank of gas and a nice coast guard package. I would do business with him again no question.

If you want honest Cedar Creek Marina is your best bet.Marvin is straight with you from the start. good luck

I just took delivery of a 2012 2520XL in early August that I purchased from Tri-State Marine in Deale, MD. Ron Young was my salesman and he was really knowledgeable about Parkers and the systems. They are a factory authorized repair center for Yamaha and Raymarine. I am new to power boating and they were most helpful and didn't try to sell me up (we had been looking for used 2520 xl's for a while and finally went with new). They sell Parkers and Grady's and they are selling!
I would recommend speaking to Ron and ask what kind of factory packages they can put together. Feel free to contact me with any specific questions. Good Luck and have fun!

Back