Parker Decal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reelysalty

Reaction score
Saw a truck with oval Parker decal on back window.

It was white w/Parker logo centered, MOL 8"x3" and in small print said

"Strength, simplicity, seaworthiness"

Anyone know where to get one ?

Have not seen that one, but I would like to! :)
I have this one on my Jeep.
Got it from a friend years ago, and recently found a use for it on my new ride.

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 423
I have one on my truck. Got great deal on a bunch of Parker goods. If you go on the Parker website they provide the gentleman's contact info. I will provide the data tomorrow.

I like that Tim.
Det you get it from the company store contact?

TimC2520":2bfbtjnu said:
Yes. Bought some clothing. I think his name was Reggie? It was in with the package of clothing.

Picture you posted is exactly what I'm looking for.

Actually like yours' a little better with the "Since 1970" script.

Have any you wanna sell, or a source ?

Yeah contact [email protected]. He will respond to you with an email attachment to his catalog. You just pick out what you want and tell him your order requirements. Most orders are shipped that day on good faith with no payment needed up front. Once you get your package there will be an invoice enclosed and you just mail him back a check. Most straight forward and legitimate process there can be. Reggie is a good man, I have ordered a few hundred dollars of stuff from him. Never had an issue, you will not be disappointed. :D

The link stopped working a number of months back. I'm sure there are a number of people on who have the catalog. (Inluding myself) That woulld be willing to share. Just ask us or provide your email

Back