Parker Pricing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Houston37602

Reaction score
I'm new to the board and looking forward to some good discussion.

I have an opportunity to buy a Parker CC deep V. It is a '99 model with a '09 Suz 150 4stroke. Boat looks immaculate. Also has t-top, new electronics, comes with nice aluminum tandem trailer.

What do you guys think is a fair buying price for this rig?

Thanks for your input.

Can't talk to the pricing, but you must already know Parker is a great boat! Marine Patrol uses them in my area of Sneads Ferry and calls them battle tanks. I have a cabin parker and love it. Good luck! I do prefer a Yamaha however, just me.

Yeah I know they are great boats. I'm just thrown off by the older boat and newer motor. I'm glad it has a newer motor of course, I'm figuring it's worth about 9k-10k. Just don't have a clue on the boat value.

Hampstead, NC

hey Houston, I am down in Sneads Ferry. Use to have a couple places at Plantation Point, I went with new becuase what I was looking at used was almost as much as new. Got a fair price i think as well. Good luck to you and see you at the Sawmill! Not sure if you ever eat there or not, we do everyonce in a while.

Back