• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker seats

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to replace the with a leaning post. As of now i have some other seats up there for the time being. Dales, as of now i would like to sell as a pair, but i will keep your offer in mind. I am not sure how much shipping would be with the size and weight of the seats.

nickp9797":36zgxji9 said:
I would like to replace the with a leaning post. As of now i have some other seats up there for the time being. Dales, as of now i would like to sell as a pair, but i will keep your offer in mind. I am not sure how much shipping would be with the size and weight of the seats.
Hmmmmmmm, I may be driving to & fro from Mass to TN and back, during mid-July, are you close to a major N/S highway?

How clean are these? And how wide? I had an issue with another seat that were too wide for my 2110. I have a buddy in Norfolk who coukd grab them if a deal is done.

Hannibal":24unp31e said:
I have a buddy in Norfolk who could grab them if a deal is done.
I'm not beholden to these ... so your friend can go for it ... plus I only need one of them.

I will have to get some measurements when i get home, as far as the cleanliness of them, the pics were taken after taking them off. I'm sure they could be cleaned up a bit, but other than that they are in good shape.

Ok. Let me know.

That is of of course if Dale isnt in need of one. I am simply looking to upgrade over a basic seat. If Dale needs a replacement, I will pass as I have functional seats.

Sorry for the delay, the widest point on the seats is about 20 1/2" and 22" long. If your still interested let me know.

Final Price reduction to $100 for the pair.

I can ship them at the buyers expense.

I will still take them if available. I have a buddy kn Smithfield, Va. Is that near you? I will also be heading down to obx shorlty and I believe you are on the way. Email me at [email protected] to coordinate.

FWIW I had sent Nick a PM today about shipping to Mass ... but I'm OK with Hannibal's friend taking them ...

NickP. Glad you sold the seats. I had some personal things come up that kept me offline for the past week+. I am finally getting back online and was worried you were stuck in limbo. Sorry for the hassle.

Back