pedestal seat cushions w/parker logo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pathfinder11

Reaction score
hi, any ideas on where i can purchase new cushions for my pedestal seats with the parker logo on the backrests? thanks

thanks, if i don;t want the parker logo are they standard to other manufacturers? regards

Brent":1sfq9owy said:
I would check a local fab shop first.
Some can sew the Parker logo on most items and make a high quality product.

Coastal Canvas makes the cushions for the factory (OEM supplier)

i sent them an email to the address on their website but it was returned as undeliverable, i;ll try calling tomorrow.

i have to believe these are standard captains seats and that there must be a mass produced seat cover. i think these seats are mafufactured by wise

pathfinder11":2g4fe7kr said:
Brent":2g4fe7kr said:
I would check a local fab shop first.
Some can sew the Parker logo on most items and make a high quality product.

Coastal Canvas makes the cushions for the factory (OEM supplier)

i sent them an email to the address on their website but it was returned as undeliverable, i;ll try calling tomorrow.

i have to believe these are standard captains seats and that there must be a mass produced seat cover. i think these seats are mafufactured by wise

fyi, i got through to them on the phone, they're redoing the website and i guess the email is down. 125 for a set, and pre 2007 do not come with the parker logo

Just an FYI I believe they are wrong about the pre 2007 not having the Parker logo. My boat is a 2000 and my helm seat has the Parker logo on it.

Bryan 2530":1w2nfwhk said:
Yeah, my 03 has them.

yes my 2000 23dv has them also. my reference was to the issue that coastal canvas apparantly doesn't make pre 07 cushion sets with the parker logo anymore, they only sell em w/out the logo.

Back