• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Penn International 80W

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Geeze....Good looking reel. Made in the 70's? Never used? What size type rod would you use it with?
Gotta weigh over 100 oz. Kept oiled and condioned? it doesn't seize, or need a lotta work? I like vintage, so keep me in mind when you decide you really want to sell.

It would look good in my collection.

Thanks,

RumRunner

The reel is still available.
It is a single speed vintage but it has never been used or had line wrapped on it.
Its been in its original box in my dad's basement for years.
It still has all the parts & manuals, including the reel grease tube (unopened).

I'd put it on a 80-100lb class rod.

Send me a private message & make me an offer.

Mister Geeze...lady year or so you sold mr a Penn 80 W. Been trying to fond a vintage rod so I can display it. It's beautiful, and I really don't want to fish it. Been looking but I can't find a rod on which to complete the look...any suggestions?

I have a few "older" tuna sticks these were made in the 70's send me your email address I will send you a few pictures.

Back