Perko chrome-over-Bronze thru-Hulls, 3/4" - only $16 ea

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
See here from one of my favorite on-line sources, Surplus Unlimited.

CBHF.jpg

Specs:
* Chrome over bronze
* For 3/4" hose
* Maximum hull thickness 1-5/8"
* Flange OD 1-7/8"

Surplus Unlimited has some good deals.
I have a swim ladder on the way from them, that is riding in the big brown truck. :)

Nice- and pretty good price. I personally would lean towards SS if it could be had in 316. 304 not so much.

Sweet deal. I have those same thru-hulls on my boat, but I paid nearly double the price for them. :shock:

Surplus Unlimited is a good company too.

21pilothouse":m47gra2c said:
im scared to do that...

Scared to install thru-hulls? :?:

We are just basically replacing the factory white plastic thru-hulls with these. It's a piece of cake.

bajadude":23por9ok said:
Nice- and pretty good price. I personally would lean towards SS if it could be had in 316. 304 not so much.
I agree, as I too prefer SS ones over chrome-over-bronze. FWIW the SS ones sold by Attwood are 316 series and I just priced their 1" fitting one @ < $20.

DaleH":2irzatf8 said:
bajadude":2irzatf8 said:
I agree, as I too prefer SS ones over chrome-over-bronze. FWIW the SS ones sold by Attwood are 316 series and I just priced their 1" fitting one @ < $20.

Do the SS thru-hulls leave black streaks on the hull like the chrome-over-bronze?

DaleH":26sdzr6n said:
96TL":26sdzr6n said:
Do the SS thru-hulls leave black streaks on the hull like the chrome-over-bronze?
Nope :D !

I should've went with SS instead. It's not a big deal, but still something else to clean. Maybe next time.

Anyone else who is interested in replacing the thru-hulls, consider SS for just for that reason, if anything else.

Dom 8)

this is another to-do on the list for the FishPimp this spring.
thanks for the link and heads up!

Back