Philadelphia Area Get Together

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could and would do any of the above locations. After seeing Capt. Kev's picks of the CB I am sorry I missed last years.

Ok everyone, we are a go for Thurdsay at 8:00pm. Looks like Jim, Tim and Wayne are in.

Brad

I'm fairly new to the ClassicParker site and would like to join you all, if I may. Although I live at the shore, I'll be in Philly on business,
after which I can attend. Your timing is perfect. Please let me know the address of the Boathouse, if you can
Thanks, Ron

Flanigan's Boat House
113 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Phone: 610-828-2628
http://www.flanboathouse.com/

Plan is to meet at the Boat House around 8:00pm. The Boat House is located right off of 76 at the Conshohocken Exit. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Brad

Thanks for including me, I had a good time, too. When is the next one?

Ron (R & R)

It was great meeting you guys. I continue to be amazed at the collective knowledge, experience, and collaborative spirit of this community. Looking forward to more rendezvous in the future.

wayne

Glad to have the oppotuity to meet you all. We should try and arrange that more frequently.

Bean - I'd like to do some weakfish trips with you up your way some time if you would have an open spot.

I would like to thank everyone who attened the informal get together. I knwo I had a great time. I look forward to trying to plan another meeting soon.

Jim, I have the first open seat on Bean's boat!

Wayne - don't for one second belive all the BS that was put forth!!!

Tim and Bean - it was a pleasure meeting both of you.

Ron - Nice seeing you again! Doug says hi and has a few folding chairs for you.

Back