Philadelphia Area Get Together

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FEB 24 no good for me....I'm going to the RFA rally on the capital steps in Washington that day. I'll be looking forward to reports of your Parker exploits on CP. Have a great time. Ron

Tim - thank you for taking the lead this year and scheduling the get together. Looking foward to seeing everyone. Hopefully, others will see this post and try to attend.

Brad

I have put it on my calander. We will see what happens.
Thanks for organizing. Here is to more snow :shock:

R & R":3smja4n3 said:
FEB 24 no good for me....I'm going to the RFA rally on the capital steps in Washington that day. I'll be looking forward to reports of your Parker exploits on CP. Have a great time. Ron

Nice work! I will be there too. I am attending the rally with the executive director of the www.mssa.net

Brad, Tim, Jim, Chip,

Good seeing you guys Wednesday night. Tim, thanks for setting it up. One of these days the snow will end and we'll be back on the water (actually, I'm in Sanibel now and hope to be fishing on Monday).

Best,
wayne

Wayne, bring some warm weather back with you!
Maybe another NE'er coming on Wednesday :roll:
We should set up another, maybe over the summer since at least a few others could not make it. Bean was upset he did not get his wings so this way he won't have to wait another 12 months... :lol:

Back