Pilothouse LOUVERS for the trunk cabin windows

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I went out to install my louvers and they are not going to fit in unless I trim around the edges. Has anybody else run into this? I do have a 2004 2520, so maybe I have the same portholes as drvan. I didn't see where anybody mentioned having an issue installing the louvers so I am thinking that my portholes must be a little different. They still appear to be 5 x 12 but the edges of the louver can't be inserted without really prying and bending. Any thoughts? Thanks.

same here. minor trimming needed. they were the right ones just needed a little tweaking. must have been made on a mon. or fri. p.s. my boats a 2120.

sbieleck":3dchrylk said:
Well, I went out to install my louvers and they are not going to fit in unless I trim around the edges. Has anybody else run into this?

Not me ...

Hey, anyone need the OLD screens?

Yes my set did not fit either. I took a small model jig saw to the boat & kept gnawing at the edges till it slid into place. The plastic cut with ease but would tend to remelt so had to keep the sawed line open. With a high pressure hose shooting at it a few drops come in the bottom of the porthole but some light removable caulking can easily fix this when I get motivated. ...............Pete

Back